To CLOVA By Road
BEWARE: Do NOT use Google Maps, to get to Clova but our road indication below. Otherwise, google maps will lead you wrong on the Parc de la Vérendry on the old Lépine road which is NOT maintained.
THROUGH MONTREAL (FROM NEW-YORK CITY, BOSTON AND NEW ENGLAND AREA)
- Leaving La Tuque to the north, at the Petro T gas Station, take direction to La Croche/Wemotaci for 6 km and turn left on route 25.
- On route 25 turn left at KM 103;
- Follow indications to Parent.
- In Parent, before the concrete bridge, take a right towards Clova. Clova is 94 Km. Follow the road signs for Air Tamarac and/or Clova;
- In Clova, after our Hydro power Station, turn right at the Air Tamarac sign. There you are !
To avoid driving the dirt road to Clova, it is also possible to get on board one of our floatplanes from the paved road at our new secondary floatplane base in Ste-Anne-du-Lac (formerly «Air Melançon»), and be flown directly to your cabin without stopping at our main base. Getting to our secondary floatplane base in Ste-Anne-du-Lac is easy: staying on route 309 North of Mont-Laurier will bring you right in St-Anne-du-Lac where the location of our base is well indicated.
It is also possible to take the train from Montréal or La Tuque and reach Clova with the class and comfort of Via Rail. We can pick you up at the train station in Clova, 1,000 feet from our base. Arrivals in Clova are on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays at 5:36 pm while departures are on Tuesdays and Thursdays at 7:50 am and Sundays at 10:50 pm.
To Ste-anne-du-lac Seaplane Base
- Use your GPS or Google Map with this address : 2 Chemin du Tour du Lac, Sainte-Anne-du-Lac, QC J0W 1V0