ONE MOOSE PER TERRITORY
TRANSPORT OF GAME TO THE BASE INCLUDED
AN UNFORGETTABLE HUNTING EXPERIENCE !
TRANSPORT BY SEAPLANE !
PRIVATE TERRITORY OF MORE THAN 15KM2
- Québec moose hunting licence (available at our office) is $520.46 cdn per person, Quebec hunting regulation requires you to be two hunters per moose (male or cow);
- Most popular riffle are caliber 30-06, 270, 300, magnum. Pistols and muzzle loader are forbidden. When you enter our country, you have to register your firearm at the Canadian border. For more information on the regulation we invite you to visit http://www.rcmp-grc.gc.ca/cfp-pcaf/form-formulaire/index-eng.htm#f6 , you can also find the form to fill (CAFC 909 or CACF 910) on that website or by phone at 1-800-731-4000;
- You can register your moose in Ste-Anne-du-Lac on your way out at «Sport & Variétés N & M»;
- All hunters and individuals accompanying a hunter must wear a fluorescent orange vest covering the back, shoulder and chest;
- Bring life vest (mandatory) and boat cushions for your comfort in the boat and watchtower;
- Bring all the necessary equipment to eviscerate your moose;
- Bring cheesecloth to wrap your meat;
- Rain suits, warm clothing and good boots;
- Sleeping bag, pillows, dish towels and cloths;
- Paper towels, napkins, toilet paper;
- Garbage bags, ziploc bags, aluminum foil, plastic wraps;
- Drinkable water;
- Staple items (salt, pepper, sugar, etc...);
- Dish detergent, all purpose cleaner, bath soap;
- Cases of beer in cans please (18 pounds only... bottles are 35 pounds!);
- Pack light. Bring only what you will use and remember that smaller jars and formats can do the job.
Weight limit from Saint-Anne-du-lac is 1 200 pounds/plane, including luggage and body weight. If you have extra luggage, we will charge 1$ per overweighed pounds. For overload of 500 pound and more livery is guaranty before the end of the next day otherwise it will be flight permitting, but we will do our very best to accommodate you.
© 2021 Tamarac - Tous droits réservés | Réalisation : Conceptö | Programmation : Synaps